You are purchasing a 36LB Bag
The Original Natural & Organic fertilizer for all acid loving plants.
- All purpose – for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green foliage
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
When to use:
- Trees & Shrubs: Spring and late Fall
- Flowers and Vegetables: Once per month during growing season
How much to use:
- Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil used to backfill the planting hole. mix.
- Established Plants: 1 cup around drip line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). Trees and shrubs: 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
- Potted Plants: Mix 2 cups of Plant-tone into each cubic foot of soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.
Potted Plants (Containers):
New Plants: When preparing new soil for plants, mix 2 cups of Holly-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. per quart.)
Established Plants: Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Holly-tone for each 3″ of pot diameter into the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
How to apply:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.