You are purchasing a 4LB Bag
Natural & Organic fertilizer for an abundant harvest
- Grow delicious cool and warm season vegetables like lettuce, kale, tomatoes, peppers & squash
- Use for herbs like basil, chives, sage, rosemary, parsley & oregano
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- Grow an abundant harvest of nutritious & flavorful vegetables
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
For use on:
When to use:
- Mix into the garden soil prior to planting.
- Seedlings / Transplants: 7 – 10 days after planting.
- Established plants: Monthly, May through Aug.
- Herbs will only require feeding at time of planting or after a large harvest.
How much to use:
Soil Preparation for Vegetable Garden
- Apply 3.5 lbs. per 50 square feet and work into the top 4 to 5 inches of soil. When possible, mix with organic matter such as compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Single plants: Apply up to 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Apply 1-1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
- New Plants: When preparing soil for new plants, thoroughly mix 2 cups of Garden-tone into each cubic foot of Potting Soil.
- Established Plants: Sprinkle 1.5 tsp. of Garden-tone per 4″ of pot diameter onto the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
- In the garden – use 1 tbsp. per plant
- In containers – Use half the rate for potted plants above.
How to apply:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.